Friday, January 8, 2010

Today school was boring!!!!! After school, flew home and got changed into my yellow banana bikini and left. Me, Sis and Ethan were waiting for my little baby at our house bus stop! He's like so long and I am perspiring like mad alr!


And then he arrived and we went to E!hub, had our really filling lunch at this cafe. Their food and side dishes taste and look almost like Aston. But I am sorry Buddy Hoagies! I still prefer Aston over you! SORRY!!


Baby's fish and chips is making me drool.




And here's mine. Beef Bolognese. Don't look that fantastic and appealing right?

And here is Ethan's-i-am-not-sure-what-chop is that.



And me feeding my little baby our mushroom soup! Their soup is nice, rich & creamy!!!



And, here's my sis lunch. Look nice right?? I love their corn on the cob! So sweeet.



Ok and baby feeding me the garlic bread! HAHAHHA. I look greedy.




After our lunch, did not wanted to waste any more time. Headed to Wild Wild Wet!
4tickets for 4 of us!


Here's a picture of my bikini bottom! I love the robbons by the side. BUT I hate the entire bottom because its so loose and big! Don't fit me at all. Have to keep tying tighter and tighter!! Or the ribbon would keep coming out!




Me and my sisters! YEAH. She's like, as short as ever! hahahha. And I did not even stand straight in this picture!


Yellow bikini with a yellow clip and a yellow slipper!


Actually the 4 of us had the same type of slipper with the same color and brought from newurbanmale as well! But well, didn't take a picture of it as they claimed its lame ):
Well, I am tired after a long day out! Baby is now out celebrating his friend's birthday again!!! Hope you enjoy yourself baby!
Tomorrow gonna wake up early for CIP. Gahhhh, its really boring to go to school on a weekend!
Am collecting my commission this sunday! Yeah, I feel rich again. Heh, gonna go on another mini shopping spree! I wanna get another new bikini!(baby will complain, confirm!)
I hope my amount of peeeektures did not bore you out! Heh. Bye.
Getting my Ipod touch soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home