Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hello! I am back, miss me??

So.. My friday was spent with my Babyboy. Hmm, caught Persy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Nice movie though there wasn't any popcorns for me to pop in my mouth!!!! :@
Then around 7 went home as we had a 'Family Visiting'. Our boyfriends joined us as we visited my mum's pri schl friend. Heh, had dinner at their house and played Blackjack. Won a pathetic amount of $$. But nvm (:
Around 12 midnight we ended the game and Daddy sent MY BABYBOY home. HAH!

As for Saturday, today.. Hmmmm. Woke up early although slept late.. Made Suan Pan Zi with Daddy as we have guests in the evening. Anyway Suan Pan Zi is a traditional dish and most welcomed dish for the Hakkas. Yup, I'm a Hakka :D Actually Daddy was expecting my Baby to wake up early and help us. But.. After waiting in vain for like so long, we decided to start ourselves.
Baby only woke up @ 3!! When he promised to reach my house @ 3!!! Argh. So he only reached my house @ 4 in the evening. Thankfully, the guests have not arrived yet.
So around 5plus, many people starts to flow into our house, filling our house with humans and many little childrens! Eat, went down Mart.. Played Blackjack and went down to Mart again to meet Baby's friends. Lol, we did Lao Yu Sheng? Idk how to spell. But it was kinda weird. I never had Lao Yu Sheng with my friends before, and now I'm having it with baby's friends! HAHAH. After awhile, we went up again to play BLACKJACK all the way till 11.45.
So yup, Baby just left. I just had my bath too. SHIOK.
Turning in soon.
Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home