Sunday, February 7, 2010

Today was a disaster. God is playing me out again.
I feel so broken..

My first priority was always loving you, but misunderstandings always come in our way.
Long term relationship are hard to maintain, everyone knows it. That is why, I need your help so badly in solving all the problems we have now. It just can't be me alone, putting in all effort trying to salvage this relationship. I am just too tired.
We are not acting as 1.
So sick and tired of mending this big hole here and another bigger hole comes for me to mend again.
I need a break badly. Because every step I take is like walking on fire..

Yesterday was because of misunderstanding, and today.. Another one.
How many more do we have to deal with?




I am starting to doubt our ability..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home