Friday, February 12, 2010

The irony of love

Sometimes I am irony too :\
Was just wondering how could me and baby get into quarrels so often.. It ain't healthy for our relationship.
Well, had a mini shopping spree today afternoon. Hoped to get like some dresses, but it failed again. FAR EAST PLAZA YOU FAILED ME SO BADLY ):

Got a skirt for myself. Wait, its baby who bought it for me.
Saw many lucky girls carrying bouquet of flowers, envies! I never had a chance to carry roses out. Because my silly baby would always send it to my house doorstep! *&^%$^&*^%$#%^%
But, I am pleased to say that he made an effort to place an order for my Victoria Secret online ^^
A new handbag coming in my way sooon! Love it. I just mentioned it 1 time to him, and thats all it takes for my new handbaggy! Heh!!!!!
Well, back to our outing.. Was nothing at all, saw so many people wearing BEBE shirt and Baby kept asking me if I wanna??? But please! Its frgging not worth to spend 80bucks on a plain tee? Noooo man. Thats not the way to spend money.

Nao baby celebrating friend's bday again! Yes its againnnnnnn... He's invited by my parents to join our reunion dinner! But he rejected lei! ):

Happy neww year ppl!!!!

And I am utterly sorry for the lack of pictures no pictures at all!!
Because I hate taking pics, dont ask why!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home