Friday, February 26, 2010

Yeah, so as usual outings on Fridays :D Wanted to go F21 for a mini shopping spree, but failed miserably ): Had Aston for lunch and the rest, lazy to elaborate.. Heh, my Victoria Secret handbag :D So happy, it looks quite nice though. However!!!! I found out that recently many people had gotten the same brand, same design handbag as me!!! Rah. Sad. Nvm. And the saddest thing is that, my school bag is now spoiled! Damn. New bag came, another bag spoil!!!!! D:
Anyway Baby came over to my house for dinner afterthat.



Today's TOTO 10million!! Anyone win?? I bought, but did not win.. My daddy bought even more. Woah~

Here's a picture of junior playing computer games with Baby.. HAHAHHA. Junior goes: "CAR-CAR."

Super engrossed! 2years old, playing computer games! OMG. BABY TEACH HIM BADDD.
Baby out for movie with his friends. Yay, we had an agreement. Starting from next week. He will have to devote the whole of his fridays on me. Put it simply, it means he can only spend it with me!!! Friends shoooo! HHAHAH, am i a meanie? ):
Ms Tan house tmr. Yay.
3.23m last night.
Baby expressed how much he loved me and how badly he wants me to be his wife. Looking at his messages I was so happy that I knocked my face on the wall. And the next thing was, lips bled. And I even thought I was dreaming?!?! WTF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home