Wednesday, March 31, 2010

He is the reason

Been piling myself with busy schedules so I would be x10000000 busy and won't have the time to think about how he hurt me.
Today I guess was the worst I ever felt. So lost and insecure, being left out, all alone.
But I was strong enough to handle matters like this, I've toughened myself throughout all that I've gone through.

Anyway this shouldn't be the main concern anymore, because SA1 is coming and I want DAP!
Been staying back in school till evening.. Today I stayed back alone doing DnT, so proud of myself because I was alone, no friends accompanying.
I love myself, yes Baby i will learn to love myself more than I love you.
I will look alright when I feel hurt. I will stop crying my heart out, stop stalking you.
I will stop giving you calls asking your whereabouts.
Stop everything that is too much

But wait people, this isn't the end. By stopping all those I've mentioned above doesn't mean I've already given up on this relationship.
It means, we'll move on.
This is another stage of our relationship, 1 year++ can't expect to be always mushy and sweet.
It is time to mature, give each other own space.
I know, everyone will agree to this!
Good luck, I'll be happy again :D


PS: We're still together, till the end; hands in hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home