Monday, May 17, 2010

Its time for me to move on.

Alright, I've been cracking my brain on what should I write on this post..

Today its my fourth day single. Finally, I'm back to single hood after a year. Never expected it to end so abruptly.. Heheeee. I still find it awkward to be single, awkward that I've no commitment to make anymore, awkward that I've not been wearing the ring he gave me which I wore it for a year plus. Awkward that I've not been smiling more often, awkward that so many people are asking me to cheer up. So many awkwardness arousing! Hahaha

After all these, its my parents that are here to stand by me always. They've told me many things which I think its meaningful. Last night, my Dad had a talk with me. He told me many things from a viewpoint of a man.
He's right, since Z already have no intention of wanting to treasure this relationship, I can't force my way into him accepting me again. I can't, even if I managed to do so, he'll still find another opportunity to break up with me, and maybe by that time I may have fall even deeper and when I want to withdraw my love for him it would be even harder.

And Ethan is right also, everything I do, every way he react did absolute NIL to our relationship. Its bringing us nowhere. So I've made my stand to give everything up.
Its time for me to love myself and have time for myself. I shouldn't be always thinking for him.
Like what Dad have told me, its going to be a very painful journey for me. Its going to take days, weeks, months or even years for me to get over with this completely. But, as long as I try I can do it. I must put in effort to stop my mind from thinking about the past.
Yes, so what he did this, did that? Now everything is over! I should look forward and carry on with my life. I can't be a weakling and give up the rest of the battle just because I lost one. I can't give up so easily!

Now, I'm going to pick myself up from this broken road, whats past have already past and its over. Its not going to happen again.

And all thanks to everyones' advices that woke myself up from the 4 days ago of me. Seriously, 4 days ago I must be crazy! Like what the hell I'm doing to go beg a guy?!! Gosh, I was really out of my mind. But thankfully, its not too late now.
AT LEAST, I managed to make our relationship to have a beautiful ending. Its going to be so different from how people normally end their relationship using the cliche sentence 'hope you find someone better than me'. Mine is absolutely unique and classic! Hahah, I'm so not going to share!
Glad that we had a sweet start and a beautiful ending. But the memories are still the most wonderful one (: Thanks so much Z.

We'll still keep in contact with each other and remain as friends!

Although when I suddenly get up in the middle of the night, I still feel the emptiness in my heart, but I believe I'll get over this soon. And someone or something may help to fill up the emptiness in my heart.
I'm afraid to love anymore, but I'll still try. Try to love and try to find someone who deserves my love and cherishes me more than I do and love me more than I do. And so to find my Mr right. Its how sad and worrying to know that your first love had actually ended up as a failure, so miserably.


Are you guys satisfied with my post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home