Saturday, June 5, 2010

As I'm still wishing and hoping you'd turn up for my party, I thought again, I'm just a friend of yours. I am in no place to expect or want anything from you anymore.

Some people asked if we both still have another chance to be together, I suppose no..
The damage is done, we're through. We won't turn back time because whats' done is done.

So yesterday headed to town for shopping. (:
Fruitful trip because I bought myself a bag. Yeah, finally I used my own money to buy a bag for myself. In the past, all my bags were bought by Z.
I was supposed to have dinner @ 18chef with Z. But he stood me up because of a friend.
In the past, as his girlfriend, I have the right to get angry & have my stupid fits. But now, I can't do anything about it..
And I'm angry with myself yesterday. I'm angry because I don't have the right to be angry yet I still got angried! Okay, sounds confusing ~


Oh and 16years ago exactly today, June 5 was my due date. And the doctor expect me to get out of my Mom's womb today. But I was stubborn, stayed in for another 3 more days, which was 8june and I got out suddenly when my Mom was having hi-tea in some hotels. HAHHAHAHA!

Gotta run, need to pack my stuffs as I'd be staying in the chalet. Back on Monday! See you peoples at my party. :D


Good luck & all the best for your bike test, my baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home