Thursday, June 3, 2010

Light cheesecakes,

Alrighty. Idk why my Archives column went missing ):
Shall fix it some other day, memories are still the most beautiful thing (:

So skipped school today, and I was really really feeling guilty about it. But then, I'm not going to attend school tomorrow too. I'm so in the holiday mood, damn :\

Woke up early despite my absence in school. Once I received Samsung's message, I immediately hopped on my sis's bed and dragged her out to collect my phone ^^ Wonderful sis, not.... She abandoned me aftermath..

Cooped up at home for a couple of hours and decided to go for manicure. HEHE ^^ I've pretty nails now, did pedicure too and their service made me feel like a princess.
And the people knew its my birthday, so they made an agreement with me if my nails were ruined before my party, I can still go back there and they'll fix it for me FOC. Wonderful right?
But the girls were laughing at how tiny my toenails are when they applied nail polish on the last toe of mine. They can't paint with one stroke of the brush, they had to use half a stroke instead, like just a dot.

Headed home with a lighter heart, prettier nails, lesser money - thinner wallet.
Shopping tomorrow for accessories! Hope people attending my party would dress up to the theme, like me ^^ 'Beach'


True love burns the brightest, but the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.
Baby, I thought true love never dies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home