Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Things you don't know about me

1) I bite my blanket to sleep every night
2) I used to stand while peeing when I was young
3) I love money
4) I love walking to school
5) I get hurt very easily when someone I see as an important figure tell me hurtful things
6) I am not sad about my break up with Z anymore
7) I still miss Z
8) But I won't want him back anymore
9) I'm afraid to go out alone with guys(excluding Z)
10) I love yellow and hate pink

It goes on and on.. I'm afraid it'll bore you out.
Number 7 was crap.

Number 6 is true. I overcame the sadness in me. That fast - less than a month.
It wasn't an easy task for me, really. But I used all my might, heart and effort. I did it and am proud of myself.
Really, I did not expect myself to be able to get over it that fast.
Perhaps after months of quarrelling with Z have made me ready for this - our break up. And now I managed to get it over. Or did I under estimated myself for being able to handle situations like this? It remains a mystery though.

I'm not mad at you, or let's say I've never hated you. Neither do I have any regrets being with you before. Its an experience gained and I thank you for this wholesome year we spent together.

For the past weeks, I've been to many places, came across many things. And behind each and every of that place or things, there's always you lingering behind. There're footsteps that marked us being to places we used to go and saliva stains on your favourite foods. Everything marked us. Many things which carries beautiful memories we both once had, it wasn't a pity after all, its beautiful and meaningful having to think that we were once together for a year. A year full of me harbouring hopes on us. A year of you showering love on me. A year of an additional lovebirds in this world. Maybe that was love, true love we once had. I won't regret or complain anymore. I'll just silently think of what happened to us during that one year full of happiness when I come across things or places that reminds me of you.

That one year we spent together wasn't easy to come by, we struggled through, there're imperfections everywhere, dissatisfaction and conflicts between each other. But we still managed to overcome every obstacles we faced and continue going together as 1 and our love was still standing strong. Didn't we?
Although the last 2 months of us being together was a bad and painful one. But I hope the times we spent being happy together were enough to make up for the time we were in pain.
Perhaps, I would say the only thing I regretted was not being able to record or jot down the times that we're at our happiest. There wasn't photographs or any blog entry of our happiness.
I regret for that, but I still remember the feeling of happiness - its like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth. And we both felt it (:

We started out on the 14th February 2009 and ended it on the 13th May 2010. This is through, so are we..
1 year 2 months and number exact of 29 days. Thank you for being with me for that period of time. It wasn't easy for us, there're times where we're on the verge of giving up yet we still persevered..

We were close to victory but..
I still lost you, and we lost the game. But this game, I would say it wasn't a regret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home