Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Extremely busy with coaching these few days.. Studying like mad, preparing myself for O level next monday!!!!
Its next monday people! And I'll finally have the taste of how it feels like to take a national exam.
Heheheeeeeee.
Met up with Z today and he borrowed me his chinese dictionary. Mad thick!
Thanks friend. *winks
Well shall fix a date with him soon as he still owe me a meal, urgh! Hahahah, its kinda ironic that we could still be friends despite all that have happened 2 weeks ago. Its all the begging, cursing, crying that made me today. Thanks a lot still. Fret not, I'll bring junior to you someday!

And Daddy's going to my school to collect report book tomorrow.. Glad that he took a day off from work to settle all my stuffs. In the afternoon he have to make payment for my birthday party food caterer & to collect my report book. And good luck people!!!! Those who're going to my birthday party, its on a beach deck instead of a pool deck!! Cool. I prefer the beach one, its more chilly ~



And Daddy was great, he mass sent an email to all my family members and his friends to my birthday party!

Dear all,

See you on 5th June 2010 at Changi Beach Club for my youngest daughter, Jia Ying "DoNut" sweet 16th Birthday.
There will be poolside BBQ awaits you between 6-10pm. Do dip in for a swim as well.

Come early as parking within the premise is on first-come first-serve basis, but no worry as parking is still available by the side road.

Pls see attached for more info..... (menu attached)



Pardon me, I refused to screenshot it as it was a hassle, so I used copy and paste. Hope you get a better idea on whats' gonna happen on my birthday. Winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home