Wednesday, June 23, 2010

By right, I should be sleeping now

because I have work tomorrow which needs me to be awake @ 6am.
By left, I'm not tired at all and have no intention of sleeping, seriously!


Well, I really gotta wake up early, even earlier than school times. HEHE, I'ma pig seriously and I wake at 7 during school times. ^OO^

Met up with my girl, Jesslyn at Bugis today! We had many girls talk and I'm really glad that she & her boy are still lasting till now - its their half a year together next Monday.
And, if they break up, I'd be guilty and hold myself responsible for making both of them sad ):
Because I was the one who introduced and matchmaked them, 7 months ago. Yep! So if anything goes wrong, I'll blame myself!

Ok, back to our outing. Basically, we had lunch at Pastamania and walked around Bugis Street. And I bought myself a sweet-smelling perfume. Its really really sweet ~ And a mushroom bling stud for 8bucks! Daylight robbery! But I still bought it and put it on my conch piercing. HAHA, everyone thinks it looks cute. And headed back to Bedok for tuition and back home after that.

As usual, hungry me would head down for supper at Macdonalds'. As they have late night treats for meals at a super affordable price. Let's say, it only cost 8bucks for a 9piece nuggets meal. Thats why I frequent dine at Mac now and am feeling fat, no kidding. If I gain somemore weight, I'd not be able to wear my new clothings ~

Well, me have to report to work at 7.45am, NATIONAL MUSUEM, HERE I COME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home