Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Well, I had a kinda bad afternoon! I had a call from Recruit Express at 4.30pm and I had to go down for an interview ASAP as it closes at 5pm! So I dashed out of house, donned in simple floral tube and short pants.. I was reaching the company and there was this road that I have to cross to eventually reach my destination. So, to waste no time, I jay-walked(as I always do when everyday while going to sch). To my horror, I was stopped by 2 policemen -.- And thanks to them, they patiently wasted 5 minutes of my time which I could never get back! And so they took down my personal details etc.
They caused me to be late for my interview as the building had already shut the gate at 5pm sharp! But well, Recruit Express managed to call me and had me up to the building, had interview and yup. I'd be working on Thurs at National Musuem -.- Now, I think 6 bucks per hour is very little. But, too bad. The pay is standard for events..

Got back home and headed to tmart with my sister. We chilled around the bubbletea shop area till around 7 and decided to leave. Till we saw...



HER! Alright, one of my funny friend I swear! We've known each other at Bugis - our workplace when I was in Secondary one! We spent times together, got scolded by boss, and everything fun, we've had it together! And its been like a year, since I saw her in the streets?
And ya know why I said she's funneh????
Here goes, we're exchanging numbers as I've lost her contact and so do her!
So I was calling her, then my number would appear in her phone. But, she, thinking it was a call from her friend, picked my phone call up.



HER: Oh, I've a phone call, I think its my friend.
*looks at her phone screen seeing the unfamiliar number*
HER: Oh, its not my friend.
*picked up my phone call*
HER: Hello, hello, hello? Who are you? Anyone there?
*me and my sis were then amused by her and we went aside and started giggling at her*
HER: Hello hello, stop laughing can? Who are you?

Then, me and my sister bursted out in laughters! Like, seriously. She's kinda blur and silly hur? But, that made our day!
And we continued chatting, updating each other's life. And I really feel comfortable talking to her.. Weird, but we really had a lot to talk about despite the fact that we've not seen each other for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, we do not feel awkward at all! Haha, meeting up with my work pal tomorrow. ^^

By the way, when I told my sister I got caught for jay-walking, she laughed at me, real hard and bad! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home