Saturday, July 10, 2010


I'm revealing where I went today!
So yup, as I said last week 2 guys approached me & my sister to do the Singtel grid girls for F1 race. And few days ago, they gave us a call and we were selected for the audition which is held today at Somerset! We were up at Singtel's main office..
It wasn't difficult to spot as there were many pretty and hot babes walking towards the same direction to Singtel! So, even before we reached there I felt like crying already..

We even had photoshoots and filming! I think its gonna be released in Channel 5 or Youtube someday. You may see my fucked up face.
By the way there was this incident where the girls and I were asked to take photographs together. Then, I was infront somehow bending my body down. So the photographer asked me not to bend so low, just stand up and lean slightly forward..
So, I did as asked.
AND I BLOCKED THE 4 OTHER GIRLS AT THE BACK ROW. fml -.-
The photographer did not noticed my height + my 4 inch heels.
So I swapped positions with a shorter girl.

Next was the Audition. Practically its held in a theatre and we have to go in 1 by 1 on the stage to talk and introduce ourselves in the mic to the other 4 judges sitting below the stage.
It was by alphabetical order. So my sister was the first girl to get in!!! She was damn nervous. But before she went in, we had filming again. We were practising and when its time for a real one, my sister suddenly disappeared!!! HAHA, mad funny.

And I was a few girls after my sis's. I was nervous too! My hands turned cold and I could hear my heart beating so loudly! I went in, up the stage and introduced myself to the judges.. I talked for quite long. And they even asked me to show a pose of me holding the F1 flag -.-

So, basically everything was quite smooth and running fast. We left after my turn and went shopping at FEP! Bought a top and a pair of stocking! Heheheheheeeeee.

Left FEP and headed to Great World for dinner with family.
I was tired and totally worned out by my 4 inch heels. I even had a fall today, thanks to my sister! Hmph.



MY POOR LITTLE LEGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home