Friday, July 9, 2010

Its East View's first Eat-Breakfast Programme today! Our class ordered Mac breakfast excluding me & Jessie ): I brought omelette from home! Freshly cooked.
And by the way I am regretting now, because no one told us that Mac breakfast are gonna be paid using class funds!
Now, all our class funds are spent on just breakfast. And for the class fund which I had paid punctually every month last year are used up now by all those greedy little pigs!

Well, skipped D&T and remedial..

Headed to collect my cheque and banked it in. Shopping was next! I spent over hundreds today. But I'm very happy with what I bought (:
As I could never ever get enough for crop tops, I got 2 pieces for myself today!!!!!
And a handful of accessoriesssssssssss. I love it, totally man!

And here am I at home.. Gonna apply mask before I tuck myself in as I need to be in top form tomorrow!! I'll reveal where I'm gonna go. (some of you should know!)

And before I go, today Jessie & me witnessed an accident in the train! A little boy's hand got caught in between the train doors at Bugis! And you know, Bugis Station is indoor, so there'll be 2 doors, and his hands somehow caught in there! Everyone was screaming.....
Yes, I witnessed 2 accidents in 2 days...

BYEBYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home