Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sometimes,

As usual, I caught myself still thinking about the past where we were both loving and so over each other..
Where all our fridays were spent together, just both of us, isolated from the world; that's beautiful..

Where I go up to your house, through the familiar route.. Opening your house door and your room door to find you lying on your bed, snuggling up like a little pig. I'll cuddle up to you and give you a light peck on your forehead, then, you'd open your eyes and look at me. Hug me a little more and make your way to the bathroom to wash up, I really enjoy seeing you moving the electric shaver up and down your chin to shave your little moustache..
I miss seeing you fretting over places to go, places that have good food to satisfy this girlfriend of yours..
I miss walking out through that familiar route with you, I miss you holding my hands whenever we cross the roads.. I miss you sending me home and coming up my house for dinner. I miss how my parents treat you like a family.

I miss those days, baby. Can't we have them back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home