Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yup, yesterday was spent with classmates visiting our teachers! Yooohoooo!~ It was a success although we spent a very very long time waiting for some latecomers..
First stop, we visited MissTan(our form teacher) in the afternooon. Jessie and me was the first, so we talked about some relationship issues in MissTan's room. Heh, and the rest arrived an hour later. Munched sotong balls and nuggets and off we left as we had to rush to our next destination.
Supposed to meet the guys @ 6pm. But well.. Many latecomers so our time were all dragged.. Only managed to get everyone at 6.40 at Paya Lebar. Took 28 to Mrs Chua house, many things happened along the journey.. HAHHAH. Had Pizzas which I did not even have a single slice of it. Lol. Played Blackjack lost 18bucks in total as I was the banker in the first round and had to pay everyone double. Lady luck wasn't with me.. So I lost. Left her house at 8.30. Everyone was so fascinated with her personal lift she had in her house! Its damn cool I swear. So we took it and led us to the pool. Had oranges at the poolside. So fun!!!! Headedhome afterthat. And accompanied my sister down to eat at 10. Yummmmmm my hungry pangs! No food was available so we decided to turn to cup noodles. Had cup noodles at some void decks.
Fulfiling talks with my sis. 11.15 and we headed home (:

Yesterday was one of my fucking awesome day. I really did enjoy with my classmates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home