Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ended the day early by having rashes breakout in school after morning assembly :B
Was sent home, many people in the office avoided me like some infected incurable diseased patients with the fear of my rashes would pass to them. Momma sent me to see the doctor with kakak. Guess its some allergy. Should be able to attend school tomorrow D:

Am forcing baby to come my house for consecutively 2 days! But all failed, Im sucha lousy girlfriend with no power in hands at all!!!! Guess he's back in dreamland and I'd just have to spend the rest of my day by rotting.
A little upset, but what can I do? When will he ever understand that I really need him by my side. Sigh.. Ystd was like that, today also. When will it ever end? 5.11pm in the evening yet still lazing around leaving me all by myself.
Our relationships are on the rocks.. I need to shift it back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home