Monday, March 8, 2010

Friendships are so vulnerable. Goodbye my friend.


Whenever I look at this picture it reminds me of you. (No name would be mentioned in this post.)
Because I remembered clearly, it was taken using your phone's camera. And there were plenty of our pictures in my desktop, but I've already deleted which I can't find any good reasons for me keeping it.
Thinking back,about 4 years ago. Hah. I am laughing to myself while typing these now. We're so close to each other to an extent that we can never be seperated. But, look where we are now? Each time we walked past each other in school, the awkwardness arouse. I didn't like that feeling though.
Well, people do change. Indeed, among all, you changed the most. Noone would have expected this outcome. However, people around you just gotta accept it. Accept the fact that you've changed. Unlike me, I dont need to care what changes you've made. Because ever since that incident, we've parted. Not a single bit of memories of ours should be left behind my mind, as it is already meaningless..
I, however, still don't and won't want to believe in friendship. Its happiness if you have it right, but it can be a disaster if it didn't turn out the way you wanted.
Anyway. Today I was being blur, because I took the wrong bus to school and in the end I had to run to school barefooted as my school shoes are too, too,too loose! Reached in school already late.. The rest, lazy to elaborate. Hope things would get better tmrw! I miss Baby, he just woke up. Time check: 6.20pm, evening. And he's gg out soon with his friends.
I always thought, to him, his friends are more important than me. I hope someday, he could prove me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home