Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm back from a very boring day!

Everything today was dull, dead. No colours at all, Baby woke up in the evening. Was expecting him to come find me, however, his friends took my place. Sigh.
Nevermind, everything was being overlooked. Its all fine now, calm and peace.
Spent a boring 5hours+ at cousin's place. I don't know how the hell did I manage to get through that 5hours++ without my sis. She's working today btw.
Anyway I just registered my tuition class this afternoon! Lesson commence on next Wed :D Can't wait to feel all tensed up!!! Gonna mug like crazy these few months. Hope Baby will still be by my side, then. I really hate myself recently.

I've been a bad gf, always bring up the word 'breakup'. I seriously need to stop it! How can I bear to let go of him?!?! In addition, if my parents know, they'd be thinking I bully him ):
Anyway, what happened just now should be forgotten. Sorry Baby.I've been extremely paranoid and insecure, keep spamming calls like crazy to you. I know you do feel irritated, I'm awfully sorry for how things turned out.
I love you always, can't wait for you to turn 19 in another 14 days :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home