Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I don't feel special in your heart anymore ):

For those ladies who are feeling the same way as me. Please read this.

Guess this is true to everyone. When you fall in love with someone, its sweeter than sugar candies. Even after a couple of months, its still as sweet as ever. Its as though the love in your heart never dies. (this was how I feel a couple of months ago)
But do you realise, the longer you go the tougher it gets?

For me it sure did made my life tough, but I always tell myself. I love him, and I must be able to accept the shortcomings of him and also to be with him at times of difficulty. How tough it gets, as long as I'm with you, it's totally fine baby.

Truth to be told, I can't seem to think clearly while typing out here. My head feels heavy

Nowadays when I yell at him, I see our future. This is going to become what of us 10 years down the road. I'll be his 24/7 wife chasing him to come home.. I thought to myself, will he be able to accept my nagging and listen to me?
Each time we quarrel. My fears for getting married increased. Its not because I don't love him, I'm scared to marry him. Its just that I'm afraid after marriage our relationship will turn sour, ain't sweet anymore. And this isn't a joke.
As women, these are all our fears. Maybe now you don't realise it. But as time passed, you gone through what is like to be sweet, sour, bitter in stages of relationships. Then you'll understand.

I'm feeling a tad insecure now. Hoping for a warm hug from you. This sounds old and cheesy, but this is the only thing I want now.

In the past, I don't really care how late you'll go home, where you'd go, including clubbing. But now, I'm taking too much control over you. Which I can't stop myself from doing so!
I don't know why. But whenever I call you, asking where are you.. It seems irritating, but its becoming a habit of mine that I have to call you to know where you're at, what you're doing etc..
I'm trying my best to kick of this bad habit. But coming to think about it, other than you who can I call? -no one.


I just hope that you could go home early and reply my msges, for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home