Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Impulse buyings with the hope of curing a broken heart


Today was a shopping day for me ~ Headed to Bugis with sis. Main intention was to get just a pretty dress. But, ended up with none of a pretty dress but plenty of impulse buyings!
HAHAHH, shopping ended early as Bugis is a bore. Bought Baby a Tshirt over there, quite nice!
And now I'm here all alone, suffering the lonliness ):

When we first got together, his wallpaper of his phone was ME, only ME ok. Then it changed.. It became a picture of US, BOTH OF US.
Then now, totally flopped-flapped-flipped upside down(idk this word exist) His wallpaper became a picture of him and his friend. ):
I'm so happy, always so happy, laughing, talking non-stop. But deep down, I'm dying..
I'm not upset because of his wallpaper only, its also because of other accumulated stuffs which I don't wish to mention. Sigh..
I whine, I complain, I get upset. But at the end of the day, before I go to sleep I'll still be reminded of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home