Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I write to express, not to impress

Dear diary,



I am back, feeling none of the better. Instead, broken; bruised on the inside.. Someone please ease the pain I'm feeling right now.

Tell me why can I make so much sacrifices for you? Why did I still allow my heart and myself to feel so helpless and painful time after time? Do I deserve all these?

If time could really stop at the happiest moment in life, with you, perhaps I wouldn't feel this way. But, this ain't a fairytale, this is reality.

These few days, maybe weeks or months, I'm not sure. But I myself know best that you have been neglecting me, you have been changing.. Maybe you have not realised it, but I can no longer take it. 1 or 2 days its fine. But, whole of your holiday this time, I have been suffering all alone. From the end of your O'levels till now, another month in additional to your school start. A total of 5 months.. I'm tired, I need your attention at time, could you just me some? Instead of giving it all to your friends.. I'm your girlfriend, and Baby I've seriously forgotten when was the last time you said you really loved me. Do you? It is very saddening, but its the fact.
You don't even read my blog now, you don't know how I really feel. Yes, I'm happy.
If it makes you feel better, just take it that I'm happy, everyday.
Hope you read this someday,

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home