Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool, Good Friday

Oh, April Fool is over!

I didn't get fooled by anyone, neither did I fool anyone.
Unlike last year, when I tricked Baby that his pants have a hole.
And my best friend, I asked if she could let me have her bf as I fell in love with her bf!
HAHAHAH
This year was so quiet, not even a single foolish message did I receive.

Yesterday school was mundane, and I didn't like it a lot as it ended as early as 1.15pm!
From now on, I'm going to hate all Mondays and Thursdays!! ):
I prefer spending more time in school, if I get home early I'll have nothing to do and my mind will..
SIGH.
Fortunately, there was Math remedial yesterday and I went. Ended 1 hour later, and I still didn't want to go home so I stayed and did my homework outside the staffroom alone.
And in the night had cinnamon melts with sis! Finally MacDonald's' selling it again.

Hmmm, I'm going out later on, with Baby. Hope today would be a better day! (:
Can't wait to see him, the excitement and my happiness!!!! Arghhhh.
But it would be better if I don't show my true feelings right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home