Monday, April 19, 2010

Ocean size love

*Bad news alert* Mommy have sent my PC for repair even without my consent >:
But well, its alright as I've learnt that good things don't stay by my side all times.
The bottomline is that I've learnt that memories don't go, as it'll always be deeply etched in my heart.


Speaking about Baby, he had a tough day in school ): My heart would ache whenever I see him like that ): Sigh.
I find myself rather selfish, when I got the news that Baby went into a different school as his friends I was so happy. I know I was selfish and I feel guilty about it now. How?
I just hope things would be better for him.
We hardly have time to meet now. His schools end an hour later than what I wrote in the previous post. Although we'll meet lesser now and we've been texting so much lesser(<10 msg a day) but I believe our love would still be standing strong. I love you darling.


Baby like I said before, when your world comes tumbling down. Always remember that there'll be someone who will always be there for you and love you unconditionally. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home