Friday, April 16, 2010

You broke my heart. But I will still forgive you.

Today had a double date with sis and Ethan! Plus a little one, our JUNIOR!
Everything hitted off smooth and great. Had Swensens for lunch, 53bucks a meal for 4(we ordered alot of food).But our ATM paid for us and headed to Sentosa. Played around, was quite fun! And Baby bought a ball that is only worth $1 in the market while it costs 6bucks in Sentosa!! God, daylight robbery. (pictures with sis)

Until things between me & Baby went wayward again. It was too much, I had so much hope in you but you failed me time & again. I ask myself why are you allowing yourself to hurt me this way. Why?
This is the very first time I walked out on you. I walked as fast as I could because I don't want you to catch hold of me. I asked you to go away as I didn't want to see your face.
I told myself to hate this man standing in front of me asking for forgiveness.
My heart had toughened.


But, because I love him. I forgave him, because I want him to be in my life. I chose not to give up again when giving up was barely a line away..
Baby, remember what you said today. For I will remember it my whole life.

Lastly, I'm sorry for hurling all those nasty and hurtful things that left you speechless. I'm sorry. But when you felt the pain, you feel me. I've been feeling so hurt, you just don't know. Why are you so scared when I cry in front of you? I've been crying like these, everyday since our quarrels started. And do you know?
I wrote something for you, but I'm unable to pluck up my courage to hand you the letter. Because I know it'll hurt you after you read it. And I can't bear to do so..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home