Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet me halfway

This year had been a very tough year for both you & me.
Dating back to 14Th Feb. It's supposed to be a joyous occasion for both of us. Its a special date, a very memorable one instead. But we ended up quarrelling.
And a month ago, your 19Th birthday. We're unable to celebrate it together. I know this sounds silly, but from then I know its gonna be a bumpy ride ahead.
Up till now, too much of quarrelling and conflicts between us unsolved. Always having quarrels, always. Never a day without it.

Now I stop and wonder. Does the problem lies with me? Or us?
I've been trying so hard and putting in so much effort but things just never seemed to change.
I tried so much I cried so much. Till now, I get breathless at times. Its like running a marathon I can never reach the finishing line no matter how long or how fast I'd run.
I've been running like this, weeks and months.
Now I don't hope to see a finishing line anymore. I just hope that I'd be able to see you somewhere next to me supporting me as I run this race.


Baby, I know you're all alone here. You feel lonely and helpess at times. But, when all else fails and your world comes tumbling down, always remember you still have someone that will always be there for you and loves you unconditionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home