Friday, April 9, 2010

Deprived of sleep ):

Ohwell, was supposed to bring Junior out today. But damn, Baby fell sick, in addition to that he also had not slept for the last 24 hour. So we decided to not bring Junior out and just had a simple outing with just the 2 of us. As what he promised last week, wherever I wanna go, he'll just follow. So I decided to drop by at Ikea to have some Swedish meatballs. Yumz! But Baby did not finish his food so I helped him :D I ate alot today!!! 10pieces of meatballs, 2 chicken wings, some of Baby's fish and Daim cake. Yes, this was my heavy lunch.
Went to find sis at her workplace and passed her some food!

Then Baby went home as he was too tired and weak to even send me home. Headed home alone. Fell asleep in the bus! Almost missed my stop, luckily Kakak called my phone. DANG.

Bb. Working tomorrow with sis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home