Sunday, April 18, 2010

Its "Us"

Hello world :D
I went for a haircut & hair treatment in the late afternoon. I would like to thank my sister lor, she waited sooooooooo long for me. And this is the second time alrd!

And I've been contemplating on whether should I get a new PC for myself as my PC is spoilt for 3 days already. Sigh
Its memories of Baby and me.. The past chat logs are all well kept and now that's the only thing that are holding me back. I just can't bear to let go..
Imagine if its you what would you do? The past chat logs consists of the memories of previous years spent together. From strangers to friends and to lovers. Poof, now its all gone.
Hope it'll recover someday or maybe just a day. So I would be able to save the chat logs in a thumbdrive or so.. Yeah, that's the only solution!


Baby school starts tomorrow and he feel very reluctant to attend school tomorrow and me being his very good gf have been encouraging him to go.
GO BABY GO, its tough at the beginning but I know as time pass it'll be going smoothly.
Enjoy your school tomorrow!

And I'm going to suffer lor, school ends early tomorrow with no extra lessons >:
I hate myself being so free. Its feels so unproductive, but I'll still find a way out to keep me busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home