Friday, April 2, 2010

Today, Baby was so sleepy and being so indecisive about where to go ):
Me, started having my crazy fits again. I just need to let my tears out so badly, it was inevitable. I didn't want to let Baby see, but he just seem to know. He poked my waist, and I just uncontrollably turned to him and hugged him tightly. At that moment, it just feel so great.
I think, once in awhile, its okay to appear weak in front of him.

Supposingly, Baby would be having movies with his friends @ 6. And he asked me to join them, but the tickets are all sold out! So I can't join them for movies and I headed home alone, very sad right ): Baby felt bad too >:

So my Baby said next week I wanna go where he will just follow, so should I go Sentosa or shopping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home