Friday, April 30, 2010

Guilty

School>Home>Baby's crib>Ajisen>Haagan Daz Frolicks>Home

My day was spent simple when I actually had some plans on going Town. Sigh.
And I fuckingly ditched my friends because of Baby. Yeah, although he didn't want to go but he asked me to go but I refused I chose to stay back with him. I know I'm selfish. Then I waited for hours at his house in front of his laptop till he woke up. Went out for food and Baby sent me home.

Anyway speaking about school, today was the start of SA1 for East Viewains. When I stepped in school, I saw many, I mean really a lot of students regardless of which secondary levels. They're holding notes and crazily studying.
Yeah, our papers were held in the school hall. And I'm placed right at the back.
I wrote Argumentative Essay for English. I'm afraid I may write out of point ):
Chinese too, I finished both essays within an hour. Miracle.
So I spent another hour looking at some random things. Eg. People from the ALSCO company clearing the sanitary bins. I think that should be the worst job one should ever have. Eeeeek.

Sorry, I don't even deserve myself for being who I am. I felt I've let my friends down terribly. I don't know how to handle such matters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home