Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I got breathless.

In the past, you never allowed me to cry. You never allowed me to be left all alone, I wasn't supposed to be sad, I wasn't. Really. Your job was to make me happy, to be the happiest girl in the world.

But now, I'm tired of crying, tired of being sad. I'm tired of you and tired of loving you so much.

Who said love is all about giving and not about how much you're going to receive? Have you ever know how it feels to be this way?
Have you? In fact, I have..
I'm so tired of loving someone who don't even cares about my life or death.

I'm tired of being so reliant on you. Really, I am.
In fact, I don't feel like seeing your face or hearing your voice anymore. It creeps me.

If ever, one day our relationship were to end. I wouldn't regret, because I know I have did my part. I did all that I could, I gave all that I can give. But, you never appreciate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home