Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This was 3 weeks ago.. Why?

With money you can buy a house, but not a home.
With money you can buy a clock, but not time.
With money you can buy a bed, but not sleep.
With money you can buy a book, but not knowledge.
With money you can buy a doctor, but not good health.
With money you can buy a position, but not respect.
With money you can buy a blood, but not life.
With money you can buy a sex, but not love.


Fuck, why what money can do is equally as much as what money can't get?


Still feeling lost without you, I really hope time would get the better of me. So far, its the sixth day already..


My household have changed the washing powder to Z's. I used to like this scent a lot because it gives me a sense of security. I reminds me when I first hugged Z and the scent of his clothes rushed into my nose. So nice..so good. But now, I hate this smell a lot.
I really really do.
If you weren't ready for a relationship, you should have told me a year ago. Not, after 1 year plus then you tell me you're not ready.
Gonna hate the journey to tuition. Cause I have to pass by your house which reminds me everything about you & the memories. FML.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home