Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, to me

So...Birthday girl was down with flu & a very bad cough that left her awake the whole night.

Its finally my sweet 16th!!! And thank you peoples for wishing me when the clock struck 12. Teeheee.
Woke up early as my cough was killing me.

Headed out for lunch with Z at this very nice restaurant named 'Giraffe' located at Istana Park.
Nice place + great food. I swear the ambience was very nice!!! The whole restaurant was empty only both of us were dining there. I'll definitely go back to have lunch there again. Although their food price are kinda steep, but its worth the quality!

Bused back and on the way Z was disturbing me.. ZZZZ.
Each time I fell asleep, he'll knock me on my head or poke my waist and caused me to wake up in a state of SHOCK. GRRRRR.

I love the food and your companion Z. You made my day, thank you so much..


I'd like to secretly glance at you when you weren't noticing. I wanted to hug you so badly, hold your hands when we're crossing the road and lie on your shoulder when we're in the bus..
But we can't.. I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home