Thursday, June 10, 2010

Okay, this post may be quite redundant or people may think I'm trying to be an emo shit.

Yes, in any way I am ):

I was in the toilet just now and something suddenly strucked upon me. I started thinking how mean & cruel Z was when he initiated broke up with me that led on for days..


Thursday, 13 May. I remembered how happy I was when I got home as examinations have officially ended. And I was happily planning for our outing the next day which was Friday and our anniversary.. Till that hurtful message reached me and broke my heart into pieces..
And I went up to your house, kept begging and crying but to no avail. Everything I did, did not help at all.. I went home, unwillingly.

Friday, 14 May. I turned up at your house again. But I left very quickly..

Saturday, 15 May. I did not find you at your house. But all along I was messaging you and even calling you. But your phone have this ability to block calls, so you blocked every incoming calls from me. That made me even more lost and sad. I was left awake in the night, crying..

Sunday, 16 May. I turned up at your house again.. But you weren't home.. I could not reach you at all.. I was stranded in the road, under the rain, in the dark.. I was so afraid..

Just this 4 days was enough to kill me. Your departure, loneliness and emptiness are eating me alive. I even had thoughts of suicide, but I did not do so of course.

Although I did blame you, but I forgave. Because I was brave enough to understand that people makes mistake and its also because you're the only guy I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home