Thursday, July 29, 2010

Here I am,

laying on my bed, with Cherry beside me.

I was happy today with the class performance we put up (:
And was happy to meet out with 2 of my primary schoolmates that turned out to be taller than me so much more.
I was happy to clear 2 hours of detention.
I was happy eating 2 sets of MacDonald's meals today.
I was happy...

Till I heard news about you again, just some words to describe you..
My eyes went watery again, its sparkling with those tears that welled up in my eyes.
I thought I was truly over you, but like now, when I hear news about you, I get extremely affected.
Just few moments ago, I could write it out on my wall "Thought twice, being single is the best."
And here I am now, after hearing news about you from other's mouth. You could see me, hiding in my room now, trying to hide away from everything, everyone. How much I want to be back with you, but I couldn't let it be known.

I've made my word - to get over you. I couldn't go back against it, how could I let my friends and families down? I couldn't. So here I am now, a girl whom was once so happy about her day, went just crying as silent as she could be.

I could imagine how awkward it'd be for us to bump into each other in the streets one day.
And I could imagine how hard it'd be for me to keep my hands to myself. In order to prevent myself from pulling you back and put myself in your arms.

I'll control. I'll smile. I'll laugh. I'll do shopping. I'll pretend everything's fine. Is that okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home