Monday, July 26, 2010

I wished that my dreams about you, were real

I had a dream about you last night.
It was so unbelievable, and it was as though my wishes came true.
But reality snaps back when I awoke.
How I wish, you will stop being a dream, and become a reality.


The moment I woke up, I felt so cold and empty, perhaps its because of the weather. But I guess it also involves to waking up in this cold harsh world where people do not care. Much less, you do not care as well.
So how do you expect me to be happy like before, when you do not give a fucking shit to me, at all?

-
All these while, I've never regretted not cherishing you or treasuring the times spent together. Because in these 15months, I've done all that I could and I cherished you, placed you in the first priority all the while. Doesn't this 'first priority' sound so familiar? I used to whine and complain how I placed you in the first priority and be more than willing to drop everything in hand just to make you happy in the past archives.

Till now, you still remains as my first priority. I am loving you just as much as the day before, perhaps even more.

I thought by loving you, treating you good and do all the wonderful stuffs that no girl would ever do would make you stay a little longer. But no, the moment you realized I loved you more than you do. I was defeated, I lost. You decided to allow the pain run through my mind and heart. You decided to leave me alone, in the dark and rain.

Anyone being treated like this, would definitely fucking hate this boyfriend. But for me, that wasn't the case. I tried putting myself in your shoes, I tried finding reasons to redeem you from being so wrong. I tried all way to convince myself that you have your difficulties. I tried being understanding, and that wasn't easy baby.
For someone like me - being so emotional and weak mentally, I wasn't totally prepared for this heartbreaking war that tore my heart into pieces. I wasn't. While you, have already won this war, you defeated me. And you were, no doubts, pretty pleasant with this ending.
While I was still lying in the battlefield, as though a sword pierced through my heart.
Whether to pull the sword out or leave the sword in my heart? - I don't know, both hurts equally much and much more without your presence.


While you, still mingling around with your friends. Disregarding the girl here, longing for your return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home