Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 21st, Ethan!

Yes, its his 21st birthday celebration yesterday located at Downtown East Block K!
I arrived there alone at around 6pm in the evening...

Ok, let's start in the morning. I woke up at 11plus due to my friend's phonecall and she date me to go along Town for shopping with her.Without hesitation I prepared and met her at Orchard. I bought nothing ):
Left Town around 5 and headed to DTE! There was a bazaar set up by Ngee Ann Poly students. And I did an express manicure in nude shade at a super unreasonable price. 3bucks!!!

Then..... I went down to block K for his birthday chalet!!!




Singing of birthday songs.. We did not use 2 big candles and 1 small candle for the cake. We used 21 small candles and placed it far away from one another!








Happy 21st!




Make a wish.... Well, I do not have a picture of him blowing the candles because he only took a breath to blow it all off ):





Then it was torturing of birthday's boy time! (inserts many evil grins)



BEFORE



Everyone "sponsored" a scoop of cake..


THEN........
.
.
.
.
Are you ready?
.
.
.
.
Ratings: NC 16. Many gorre scenes..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, just kidding.
HERE YOU GO.


SMASHED


AFTER.
Eveyone was pleasantly pleased with the after results! HAHAHA












Basically I think the party was a success and I think many enjoyed it a lot, especially the lovebirds(my sis & birthday boy)
At first me and my sister felt awkward because all Ethan's friends were guys!!!
And we thought we had not topics to talk about. But I was wrong, so fucking wrong...
After my parents left at 11pm, my sister and me stayed behind and started our jokes!
We intended to leave at 1am.. But the jokes and laughters all held us back..
Some of the guys fell and were asleep in the room while a handful including Ethan, my sis, me and 4 other guys were left outside talking till 7am in the morning.
You did not hear me wrong, its 7am in the morning! I was very happy because it was my first night out tonning! :D
A virgin experience for both my sister and me. We came home and I slept till 5 in the evening while my sister woke up at 2.30 in the afternoon....
I enjoyed myself a lot..... (((((((((((:
I hope I did not screw my body clock :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home