Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hey baby. I love you more than the wideness of the skies.

I'm not being stubborn, I'm not being weak, I'm not being unable to accept the fact.
I just, want to, stay here and love you.

Though it hurts like some motherfuckers.
I don't hate you for not holding true to your words and promises.
I don't blame you for hurting me. I love you, even everything you did destroyed me.
I still loves you.
You see this now?
Is this clear enough?
I hope you're reading this now...

If only I had the heart to leave, I'd be in the arms of other guys.. No, I'm not bragging. But I'm willing to spend the rest of my life loving you.



From the girl who was once yours, and will always be yours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Joanna said...

Hi dear. Let me be the first to comment you for this! HAHA :D Cheer up ley. You understand how I feel, you understand how I feel :D Need me call me k. You're hot, so they ask you to be the grid girls, goodluck! :D

July 20, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Jiaying said...

HEHE. Thanks girl! :D

July 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home