Saturday, July 24, 2010

I think you've really caused a huge and a rather permanent impact on me.
And I hate this. I'd like to be a happy girl too, don't I?
I hate typing out how I feel, because everything I type showed sadness, disappointment, heartbreaks.

I want to be a happy girl, I want to stop being so sad, stop blinking my tears back. Stop crying whenever people mention about your name. Stop thinking and missing you so badly. Because you do not care.
Even if I were to slit my wrist and die, you'd only feel remorseful, not at all sad for the loss of a loved one.

I think I was wrong in the first place for trusting you so much, too much that I got myself nothing but only disappointments..

Knowing that when I'm crying so badly over you, you're just out there enjoying just as much as other bastards.
You see now baby, you've taught me a lesson - to not trust that easily, to not love that much and to not treasure every moment spent together.

I cherished everything too much. Cherry, necklaces, our rings, letters, texts, photos, songs, promises, time, your smell, your shirt, your silly faces.


Its better if you don't know that - you're the author for my sadness and disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home