Saturday, July 17, 2010

I haven't been in the best of moods lately

Because menses cramps are killing me and my mood do get affected.


Should I be blamed for not persevering till the end? I should have continued holding on, even if he doesn't want it back anymore because this proves that I'd still have a chance, right?



Rather than now, I hate the present & fact as they are literally killing me.

I hope I had more reasons to make him stay, I hope I never stopped contacting him. I hope he would never even mention this 'break up' to me.

This is done, I'm tired of pretending I'm fine and being happy. Be prepared to see the real me.

Its called 'break up' because its broken. However, I wished we were never broken.


Every word above describes my feeling now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home