Monday, June 28, 2010

Bonjour

I'm just back from school. Lazing on bed typing these to kill time..

I was late on the first day again! A curse I couldn't break. I'm always like, LATE.
Went to pierce my conch again. It hurts this time! The uncle pierced on my swell so I was like ouchhhhhhh, but silent in my heart.

Going out later on for a walk, I need a walk and a breather. I feel so stressed lately, I'm so sad. Thinking if everything was meant to be, why things turn out like this?

I hope I could pour everything out. So painful. You know how bad it feels? I keep thinking, you chose freedom over me. Is freedom pretty, cute or kind? Who is freedom? Why you chose freedom over someone who truly loves you? But then I realize, I always thought if I loved you hard enough, then everything is gonna work out. But, I'm wrong.

So, forget about Iloveyous, it isn't practical, it is useless. I am useless, loving you is useless. Everything I did is useless, even in holding on for so long. I thought time could get the better of me, but I'm wrong, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home