Sunday, June 27, 2010

Life isn't a job.

Alright, today was the last day of the roadshow(!) And I'm so fucking happy because it was so tiring to work for, I'm like so busy attending to customers and having to tolerate their nasty temper!
Like today, I was approaching one of the customer and introducing my company then she fuckingly stuffed her fingers in to her ear. Like I'm very irritating like that sia!
And another one, I was the balloon fairy and giving out balloons then a boy, around 10 year old if I'm not wrong, he came over to me, and just snatched the balloons! As if I'm a clown or what, pissed!

But well, customers are always right ~

Hehe, it was fun still. I made a lot of friends with the girls! They all think I act and look like a bunny. Because as they say, I'm always being very active and hopping around. AM I???

And the DJ over there was so bad. He said when he first saw me, he think I looks sweet. But when I started talking he was shocked and startled by my sexy voice! Yes, my voice is hoarse I know that myself. Now, after working and talking non-stop to customers for 10 hours, my voice are even worse! Hmph.

Oh by the way, I stood under the sun too long today and my scalp are burnt. Yes, I didn't know scalp could get sunburns too. It was painful and red ): I swear, it doesn't feel good.

School tomorrow, 406 HERE I COME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home