Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm on cloud nine

Because tomorrow is Wednesday and my school have implemented a new schedule which allows all students to report to school an hour later - 8.25 am. Yes, finally. They should have implemented this earlier, now, I've got only like 4 months to enjoy an hour extra of sleep ):

By the way, school was mundane and boring. I fell asleep during chinese lesson and I hope Mr Kiong would actually put in more effort in calling me to wake up.. Because, he only called my name once when I dozed off. Then, no more. So I slept for the rest of the lesson, like tired only!

And reasons for me being on cloud 9 is because I met up with my cousin today! Whooo, we chilled at Teadot, they have a promotion now! 2 drinks and 2 slices of cakes at only $19.90! I had apple crumble and I'm bound to get back there for more.
We had a lot of talks and I really enjoy myself a lot.. Walked over to grandmum's house. Hehe, my cute little grandmum (:
She's all old and frail, and I feel guilty when I see her alone in the empty house and having to settle her daily meals.
I'll make it a point to visit her every week without fail with my cousins. So I told my grandmum that we're going over for dinner next tuesday and she was excitedly planning for our menu and asking what we loved to eat. Caring much? Hehe.


I'm running out of what to say, and because I love you comes from deep in the heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home