Sunday, August 1, 2010

Had pasta for dinner

@ Pastamania.

As I sat there, memories just crashes into my mind. That particular, that particular type of pasta you love, that particular flavor..

I miss everything. I miss those days.

That you'd pick me up right after school, not just outside my school gate. But perhaps, some distance away. The bus stop behind my school, that seat where you lay your buttocks on. That kind of expression you gave, when you saw me.
Held my hands, and asking how was my day in school. You had to attend school as well, but just for seeing me and having lunch, you skipped it. By then, I knew how important I was, and how much I meant to you.

You'd walk me home, send me to my house doorstep. Sometimes, even staying back a little while more to see me completing my homework, joining my family for dinner. You'd accompany me watching my favourite cable TV channels.

I'd send you down to the bus stop, then you head home by yourself. I'd be well taken care of by you. I'd be so loved by you. You know?

I never thought happiness was short-lived. People say, cherish the times spent with your loved one...
And I did, you did; we did. But what did we get in the end? I mean, what did I get? Nothing, just 3 words - let's break up.
How you assured me that you'd never give up on this relationship that easy, how you said you'll think over days before saying. How you ever fucking told me - this would never happen.
And now? Guess what? Its close to 3 months, my heart is still open, but to you only.

Baby remember, once you came over to my workplace to pick me home. And we saw this couple, quarrelling or perhaps they're fighting rather fiercely. I was afraid by their shouting and the cursing.
I asked you, how could they have ever loved each other, when now they're quarrelling so bad?
And you said, love is love. But don't worry, it'd never happen to us and I'll never let it happen.
Yes, you marked your words. We did not quarrel like them, nor fight. You just left me silently.. I couldn't even tell you anything.....where I've so many things to say to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home