Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Humans are selfish

Love is selfish.

I want to be selfish, I tried being selfish.
I failed.


After all, I realised what I really wanted was for you to be happy. It seems like my happiness don't mean anything to myself anymore. I don't know why I'm thinking this way either..

I really want you to be happy, baby. I know you love freedom. Its tiring and hurting for you to get tied down by me for 15months.... I can hear you, you love me too.. But, you love yourself more.. You wanted to enjoy, to have the carefree life back with your friends.
I know you're torn between being single and being in a relationship with me. I know you're stressed and confused. I know exactly how you're feeling.
You just have to make that decision - me or yourself.

Eventually, 3 months ago, you made up your mind. You wanted freedom. Yes, you got it now. Fly,fly, fly like a bird. Go as high as you can. And when you land back in your cage, find me next to you. I'll be there.


I love you, just be happy. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home