Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why everything seemed so different now?

I didn't expect we'll have to go through these days. It's so hard.
I know it's hard for you too, but you're just strong enough to just put up a mask on yourself, but I can't. I'm facing the fact truthfully now, and it's so hard to handle these. Don't lie to yourself anymore, I know you don't want us to be like this as well. Am I still the only one hanging on to this, or are you still holding on to it as well just that you don't want to let me know? I tried to talk to you, but you've been ignoring me more than i expected. You weren't like this in the past, no matter what, you'll always talk things out with me.

But this time round, you're just putting everything aside. I know you're just putting on an act, but why do you have to do these? Come'on boy, wake up from this nightmare and talk to me properly, please? I don't want things to just stop halfway here, at least let me know that you're fine without me, at least let me know that you don't need me anymore. Everything needs a conclusion. Don't end us just like that, you know yourself that you don't bear to let it go as well. You know yourself very well that you still care. Just try to remember how we started and how we tried our best to go through everything. It's been so long I'm without you, but I'm still holding on, and i will hold on. I can't possibly just end us as a part of my memories book. I need something out of us. I miss you. And you know you miss me too. I'm breaking down, I'm losing myself, but why can't you be there for me, when I really need you now.
Wake up, please?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

be strong, girl!
You sure do miss him and there're also other important things you have to attend to in your life right now..

We never know how things are gonna turn out in future, but do remember to do your best for this coming exam even though yes, it's really hard and distracting to think about zhangchao and what might or might not be. Keep thinking about that Early Childhood dream of yours!

"Every hardship is an opportunity to strengthen ourselves, to temper our life and make it shine with greater luster." -Daisaku Ikeda

Jia you le, let's shine tgt!
jt

August 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Jiaying said...

Yes! Don't worry, I'm gonna keep my mind clear these few months for the upcoming major exam.


Same goes to you! :D

August 11, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home