Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby little actions, made my day!

HOOORAY PEOPLES!

I am a very very happy girl today, I can't stop thinking about that sweet incident (:
School was kinda, hmm, mundane.. Nothing much, just that I feel our class really owes MissTan an apology, be it a public apology or just a simple apology; we still ought to say it.

Anyway baby proved me wrong today. Heh, he initiated to come my house without me forcing him! Was so happy.. And when he told me what happened ystd(i cant say, its confidential) made me even happier! Double happiness :D
I knew I could trust him, baby you're the best.You love me, its not the words that proved it, it was your actions, you are responsible. I know I can count on you. <3

YAY. So baby made my day today although I wasn't kinda having good times in school. Hope tmrw I would be able to accompany him to NgeeAnn Poly to submit some forms before going tuition :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home