Tuesday, April 20, 2010

POPPPP

OK FINALLY.
FINALLY I AM BACK HERE.
I CAN FINALLY POUR OUT MY WORDS HERE AND FLOOD IT.
I AM SO ANGRY THAT I CAN BURST OUT INTO TEARS. DAMN.
Alright, if you're wondering.. The problem is ,y computer was so lag, damn lag. Wtf is wrong with the internet connection today? I surf net using my phone also like that. DAMN.

Anyway my computer was re-formatted. Everything is gone and I had to download my MSN, have been trying to find the link to download it.
I asked Baby just now if he knows how to.
Here's our conversation. (I used the older version of MSN fyi)

Me: You know the link to download msn?
*He replies 5 minutes later*

Baby: noob.
Me: Lol, I really don't know the link.
Baby: www.youareanoob.com

DUMBASS.

Alright, but about an hour ago I found the link and had it downloaded into my computer(happily) ^^
But my Daddy accidentally deleted it ._. So I went to download again and I am obviously very pissed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home