Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Simplicity

Grrr. Its 10.41pm now. My second meal of the day, I skipped lunch as I was too busy.
Finally I have the time to sit down and enjoy my meal in front of my beloved computer :D

Ended school late today, everything was a mess. Damn. Had tuition and I'm damn tired now..

My phone bill came for this month, it cost a bomb. Well, it was because of the damn GPRS that caused the 3 digit number in my bill slip. Now I have to bear the full consequence of this amount. Damn you GPRS, always auto-on when I'm asleep. Damn. Well, I will bear the full consequence to stop tongues wagging.

OK. Let's not talk about this, I met up with my BABY today! Its been like 5days since I last met him?? Heehee, he was tired after a long day in school so I helped him massage :D
And I was hungry while massaging him ): So he said if I massaged well, he'll give me 1 dumpling. But if I massage badly, he'll only give me half a dumpling ):

In the end, guess who many dumplings I got?

Hehe, he gave me 2, but I only ate 1.

Simple and happy day, I love the way we are now (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home